About Cindy Davis
Areas of Expertise
California Realtor since 2003, California Real Estate Broker since 2008. San Diego Resident since 1993. Knowledgeable about all areas of residential real estate sales including foreclosures, short sales, investments, & relocation
Cindy Davis serves all of San Diego County with particular expertise in Central and North San Diego
Cindy Davis works with first time home buyers, families, seniors, trade-up, trade down, short sales, and foreclosures.
Education and Personal Background
I am a 20 year resident of San Diego with graduate degrees in psychology and education. My earlier life chapters were in the San Francisco Bay Area and New York. I enjoy working collaboratively with buyers and sellers, responding to their needs, and providing innovative real estate solutions.
- Hiking, biking, and working out are on the top of the list.
- Personal accomplishments include running a half marathon, delivering a key note address to 300 people, mastering public speaking, and my last degree earned at 45.
- Full time licensed Realtor since 2003.
- Full Time licensed Real Estate Broker since 2008.
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of California Association of Realtors
- Member of San Diego Association of Realtors
- Earned distinctions as E-Pro – Internet Marketing Specialist
- Earned Distinction as SFR – Short Sales and Foreclosure Specialist
Active Real Estate Writer & Blogger
Learn more about Cindy and view her recommendations here: http://www.trulia.com/profile/cindydavishomes/