Why Should You Hire Cindy Davis to Sell Your Home?
1. Home Assessment
Every San Diego home for sale has its positives and negatives. Cindy Davis will go through your home, room-by-room, and make suggestions that enhance your home’s appeal to buyers.
2. Price Your Home Correctly
The vast majority of home owners believe their home is worth more than it is. Cindy will review the market sales in your neighborhood, and together with you, will determine a price that will attract the highest number of potential buyers.
3. Professional Photos and Virtual Tour
Today’s San Diego home buyers make decisions about which homes to see largely based on photos. Cindy Davis will order a professional photo shoot at her expense. The difference in photo quality between your camera’s phone and professional photos is unmistakable. She strives to give your home every advantage.
4. Market Your Home
Marketing your San Diego home involves more than putting it on the MLS. Cindy utilizes all the tools available to sell your San Diego home quickly for top dollar.
- Internet Marketing – We take advantage of syndication and place your home on dozens of popular websites such as Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, Yahoo, Bing, and many more. Cindy also markets her listings on Facebook, Linkedin, Google, and Active Rain.
- House Sign -If your neighborhood or complex permits it, Cindy will install her professional for sale sign. Signs often get the attention of the neighborhood, and people who drive neighborhoods to learn what’s available.
- Email San Diego Realtors® – Cindy will make sure that every Realtor in San Diego knows about your home. She will send an email to each agent with a complete description and photos of your home.
- Open Houses – Cindy will conduct open houses, both for the public and the local Realtors in your community.
5. Obtain Feedback from Showings
Feedback from those that view your home can be extremely beneficial. Although each home buyer has a unique set of needs, there are common themes that emerge from buyer, and agent feedback. Cindy Davis will solicit feedback after every listing and utilize it to confirm or change our marketing strategy.
6. Negotiate a Contract
Cindy Davis has over 11 years of experience which comes in handy when reviewing contracts and determining your strongest offer and buyer. She will offer suggestions for counter-offers and help negotiate a successful outcome.
7. Seller Disclosures
Cindy will complete your seller disclosures with you in person or by phone. She DOES NOT delegate this important task to transaction coordinators. Cindy will make sure that each question is answered honestly and completely, thus minimizing your risk of litigation.
8. Monitor Escrow
Many activities occur throughout the escrow process, any one of which may cause the deal to fall though. The activities include the home inspection, home appraisal, request for repairs, and loan underwriting. Cindy monitors each activity and problem solves as issues emerge, maximizing your chances for a successful close.
9. Change Your Listing to ‘Sold’
Cindy loves closing deals and helping you close your San Diego home sale. She will wish you well on your re-location and be happy to assist you in finding a replacement property.